Black Powder in Poznan

Tu składamy oferty kupna. Oferty są widoczne przez 14 dni od ich złożenia.
Jon
Moja broń: Colt Navy.

Black Powder in Poznan

Post autor: Jon »

I am in Poznań and would like to purchase some black powder for an Uberti. If anyone is in Poznań and has some extra, please let me know.
Awatar użytkownika
Chłopiec z Chyloni
Stary bywalec
Moja broń: Rogers & Spencer, Colt 1851, Enfield P53

Re: Black Powder in Poznan

Post autor: Chłopiec z Chyloni »

I think it would be best to go to a range in Poznań where blackpowder shooting is allowed and practiced and there you should talk to people in person.
Laws in Poland dont allow anybody to sell blackpowder to people who dont have an european weapon owners card (easy to get if you are a native). But some ´friend´ can give you some powder as a ´present´. This is completely legal. And its not allowed to send it in a parcell. So, in short: These are things you better organize with people in person and not on the internet.
If there is nobody with a black powder gun at the range that day, you can usually borrow a modern gun from the range, so your visit wouldnt be a waste of time.
Thats how I would do it. When you have some first contacts, things will be easier from then on.
Good luck.

PS: An other option, something many Poles also do, would be a weekend trip to the Czech Republic. There they sell you blackpowder in their gun shops like a sandwich. Legally. And you can legally cross the border to Poland with it. (In your own car. But honestly...most likely nobody will search through your bags if you use other kinds of transport, except a plane)
But you should call the shop before your visit and ask them if they have some at the moment. There are shortages all across Europe right now. Percussion caps cost a fortune.
Jon

Thanks for the advice. I've been to the range a couple of times. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone else who shoots cap and ball pistols.
bambus0134
Bywalec
Moja broń: brak

Post autor: bambus0134 »

Try to ask here, although they are shooting here from light bulbs, but also from black powder. Snake that they are from Poznań.
http://wsststrzelec.pl/forum/viewforum. ... 8446f9f28d
Jon

Thanks for the link, but registering on the forum is not allowed.
It says my Gmail address is spam and there is no way to reach the administrator. It seems to be a closed forum. I am still trying to find others in my area who are into black powder revolvers.
Vydr
Moja broń: Hawken 45

Post autor: Vydr »

See my priv message Jon.
ODPOWIEDZ